Transfer Truck Driver
Transfer Truck Driver will be responsible for safety driving and hauling aggregate and asphalt type materials.
At Weyrick, we’re proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package that provides health and financial support to our employees. Your benefits are an important part of your overall compensation at Weyrick. That’s why we give you a wide range of benefits to choose from. All regular full-time employees may enroll in a variety of health and welfare plans including medical, dental and vision plans.
- Operate a Class A truck safely while obeying all traffic laws
- Perform pre-trip and post trip inspections
- Keep records of all delivered loads
- Washing exterior of vehicle and all components
- Keep inside of vehicle clean and free of garbage and clutter
- Attend safety meeting scheduled by management
- May be required to perform other related duties as needed
- High school diploma/GED
- Valid Class A driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Current DMV Medical Certificate
- Experience driving a transfer truck hauling aggregate materials
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
- Physical Requirements: lift up to 75 lbs, climbing, squatting and sitting
- Must be able to operate manual transmission
- Ability to work in wet, dry, hot or cold environments
- Work varying shifts with different start and stop times and availability on weekends when needed
- Subject to random drug and alcohol screening as required by DOT regulations
Conditions of Employment
Successful candidate must submit to post-offer pre-employment physical examination, drug/alcohol screen, and background check. This position requires FMCSA regulated on-going drug and alcohol testing.
Email completed applications to email@example.com.