Order Puller-Load Builder
The Order Puller -Load Builder position safely processes, pulls, bands and loads orders scheduled for delivery according to customer specifications.
At Weyrick Lumber, we are proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that provides health and financial support to our employees. Your benefits are an important part of your overall compensation at Weyrick Lumber. That’s why we give you a wide range of benefits to choose from. All full-time employees may enroll in a variety of health and welfare plans including, dental and vision.
- Correctly pull, stage and load building material orders in a safe and respectful manner.
- Operate yard equipment, including forklifts, safely and efficiently.
- Complete and return all paperwork to the Yard Supervisor for processing.
- Stocks building materials and maintains yard.
- Must meet company production requirements.
- Count and reconcile inbound and outbound orders.
- Develop a working knowledge of all products.
- Complete a daily inspection report for all equipment used.
- Help maintain the general appearance and maintenance of the branch facility.
- Attend and actively participate in all safety and team meetings.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in the lumber/building materials industry is a plus.
- Proven ability to operate heavy equipment safely.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Forklift experience required.
- Ability to safely load and stock materials and unload heavy materials.
- Regular attendance is required.
Conditions of Employment
Weyrick Lumber is a drug/alcohol free workplace. Final opportunity is subject to a clean alcohol and drug Screen.
Email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.