The Order Puller-Customer Service position safely processes, pulls, bands, and loads will call building material orders according to customer specifications.
At Weyrick Lumber, we are proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that provides health and financial support to our employees. Your benefits are an important part of your overall compensation at Weyrick Lumber. That’s why we give you a wide range of benefits to choose from. All full-time employees may enroll in a variety of health and welfare plans including, dental and vision.
- Positively greet customers and verify order information for correctness, checking it for accuracy with the customer as necessary.
- Pull, stage and load building material orders in a safe and respectful manner.
- Operate yard equipment, including forklifts, safely and efficiently.
- Complete and return all paperwork to the office for processing.
- Re-stock building materials and maintain cleanliness of yard.
- Meet company production requirements.
- Count and reconcile inbound and outbound orders.
- Develop a working knowledge of all products.
- Complete a daily inspection report for all equipment used before shift.
- Helps maintain the general appearance and maintenance of the branch facility.
- Attend and actively participate in all safety and team meetings.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in the lumber/building materials industry is a plus.
- Proven ability to operate heavy equipment safely.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Forklift experience required.
- Ability to safely load and stock materials and unload heavy materials.
- Regular attendance is required.
Conditions of Employment
Weyrick Lumber is a drug/alcohol free workplace. Final employment opportunity is subject to a clean alcohol and drug screen.
Email completed applications to email@example.com.