Weyrick is currently seeking a mechanic to maintain its fleet of forklifts and platform lifts. Work to be performed in the shop and in the field.
At Weyrick, we’re proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package that provides health and financial support to our employees. Your benefits are an important part of your overall compensation at Weyrick. That’s why we give you a wide range of benefits to choose from. All regular full-time employees may enroll in a variety of health and welfare plans including medical, dental and vision plans.
- Service forklifts and platform lifts using various hand and power tools
- Preventive Maintenance
- Troubleshoot, repair, forklifts, and other equipment
- Communicate status of downed vehicles to lead mechanic
- Maintain repair, service, and maintenance records
- May be required to perform other related duties as needed
- High school diploma/GED
- Journeyman level mechanic with 3-5 years of experience in the maintenance and repair of forklifts and platform lifts (preferred)
- Knowledge of industrial and shop safety rules and procedures
- Ability to safely operate vehicles and equipment to test and troubleshoot for proper operation before and after maintenance
- Experience with basic fabrication, use, and application of welders and gas torch systems
- Experience performing preventative maintenance
- Reliable attendance
- Ability to work safely and efficiently independently and as a team
- Must be able to bring tools necessary to perform the functions of the job
- Be able to communicate in verbal and written form
- Class A driver’s license preferred
Conditions of Employment
Successful candidate must submit to post-offer pre-employment physical examination, drug/alcohol screen, and background check. Some positions require FMCSA regulated on-going drug and alcohol testing.
Email completed applications to email@example.com.