Under general supervision of the Yard Supervisor, this position is responsible for delivering and receiving freight using a company vehicle onto jobsites per specifications. Performs other duties as assigned.
At Weyrick Lumber, we are proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that provides health and financial support to our
employees. Your benefits are an important part of your overall compensation at Weyrick Lumber. That’s why we give you a wide range of benefits to choose from. All full-time employees may enroll in a variety of health and welfare plans including, dental and vision.
- Operate a Class A or Class B truck with a safety mindset as your top priority.
- Acknowledge and assist all customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Ensures timely and efficient delivery to customers and jobsites.
- Completes pre-jobsite delivery assessment prior to delivery to jobsites.
- Delivers material to jobsites and customer locations in a safe and efficient manner according to safety guidelines established.
- Returns all paperwork and delivery documentation to Yard Supervisor or designated basket.
- Utilize proper trip log to ensure compliance with all DOT regulations.
- Put away customer returns and ensure paperwork is filled out correctly.
- Keep vehicle in clean and presentable condition.
- Will be required to perform other related duties as needed or directed.
- Valid Class A driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Current DMV Medical Certificate.
- Experience driving a Class A or Class B truck.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English.
- Physical requirements: Must be able to lift 75 lbs., climbing, squatting, and sitting.
- Ability to work in wet, dry, hot, or cold conditions.
- Subject to random drug and alcohol screenings in accordance with DOT regulations.
Conditions of Employment
Weyrick Lumber is a drug/alcohol free workplace. Final opportunity is subject to a clean alcohol and drug Screen.
Email completed applications to email@example.com.