Weyrick is currently seeking a Counter Sales/Customer Service Representative to greet customers in a professional and friendly manner and use our computer system to check stock, write up orders and conduct monetary transactions.
At Weyrick, we’re proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package that provides health and financial support to our employees. Your benefits are an important part of your overall compensation at Weyrick. That’s why we give you a wide range of benefits to choose from. All regular full-time employees may enroll in a variety of health and welfare plans including medical, dental and vision plans.
- Positively greet customers as they enter Weyrick Lumber.
- Accept money in the form of cash, checks, and credit cards for sales performed.
- Develop a working knowledge of all products and service we offer.
- Assist customers with questions and offer solutions.
- Ensure accurate transactions and timely processing of orders.
- Ensure timely service in yard.
- Cycle count various items in store and yard.
- Be open to various related duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- High school diploma and some college experience a plus.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Basic math skills a must.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and listen well.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Ability to work Saturdays on a rotating schedule.
- Working knowledge of software programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- General understanding of building products and construction trade a plus.
Conditions of Employment
Successful candidate must pass a post offer drug/alcohol screen.
Email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.