Weyrick Lumber is currently seeking an Account Representative to facilitate building material sales with existing and new customers. This position also includes start to finish project management on multiple jobs, including collection of funds as needed, and ensuring all customer needs are met.
At Weyrick, we’re proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package that provides health and financial support to our employees. Your benefits are an important part of your overall compensation at Weyrick. That’s why we give you a wide range of benefits to choose from. All regular full-time employees may enroll in a variety of health and welfare plans including medical, dental and vision plans.
- Acknowledge and assist all customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Respond to all calls, emails, texts and other forms of communications as soon as possible.
- Clearly articulate to customers the benefits of our products and services including value added items.
- Educate and assist customers and teammates on product categories and construction trends.
- Active participant in the collection process. As needed.
- Assists with the collection process and inventory cycle counts as needed.
- Obtains initial credit and pre-lien for new projects; qualifies new customers and submits information to office.
- Presents all quotes to Branch Manager for approval prior to presenting to customer.
- Attends all sales and team meetings.
- Meet company sales targets and objectives.
- High School Diploma with some college business courses and construction experience.
- Three years of proven sales experience in building materials.
- Ability to negotiate with internal and external sources.
- Strong customer service background and understanding of project management.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong working knowledge of construction industry and vendors.
- Regular attendance required.
- Must be able to work Saturdays on a rotating schedule.
Conditions of Employment
Successful candidate must pass a post-offer alcohol/drug screen.
Email completed applications to email@example.com.